Great Weed Drought of '03 Great Weed Drought of '03

Stonerific.

This is a great flash. Couldnt have said it better.

Bac'n & Eggs Bac'n & Eggs

Wow that was sweet.

Dude I just want to let you know your movs are excellent to watch on the first day of smoking of not smoking for a long time!

Popsickles And Coybows! Popsickles And Coybows!

Funny

Pretty funny. Prolly cuz im "influenced". Yet its pretty funny.

McDoobies McDoobies

Oh my weed!

This was fantastic. Ive been off stuff for about 3 weeks before that i was a chronic user. I just used the stuff again for the first time after 3 weeks today. And this happen to be the first toon I watched. Man, it was great.

DEAD ANIMALS SING-ALONG DEAD ANIMALS SING-ALONG

I LOVED IT

THIS WAS GREAT I LOVED THATS ALL I CAN SAY IT WAS FRIGGIN AWESOME

a daey in teh lief of DKL a daey in teh lief of DKL

I liked it a lot

Even in all its simplicity it was still coo good job you should make series and stuff cuz i noticed this was your only submission anyways i liked it

xBlanKx2003 responds:

/sechs u

Game Over! Punk! Game Over! Punk!

It was.... interesting

I didnt really enjoy it but great idea. Most people say something like "keep up the work" or "great job" dude just make more the more the better more more MORE

Bonus Stage - #13: Return Bonus Stage - #13: Return

I liked it.

Nice..... This series kicks ass dont change a thing its sweet.

WormsTrek Rhapsody WormsTrek Rhapsody

heh heh NO!

Dam people and there amazing games links they aint even that amazing!

anyways i didnt like this animation, could of had more movement and funny stuff all-in-all how the heck did this make front page?

"Girls" "Girls"

What the hell

You say you made this in one day? Ive worked for weeks on stuff and it never made front page. This is one of the most basic animation ive ever seen! How does it get such good ratings? I got the point but you could at least add color to the wall! You people who made this front page piss me off. Ive seen movies get blammed that are better than this...
Why must one of the greatest sites on the net have some of the most currupted people ever!? I hate you guys, so very, very much....